Ace Event Planning Expo Ceremony Design Giveaway
Ceremony Design Services include the following:
1. (2) in-person meetings prior to your wedding date.
2. Planner will write a customized wedding script for your officiant. This may include readings from guests, unity ceremonies, vows, and other elements that will be spoken during the wedding ceremony.
3. Planner will walk the couple through the design process for the processional and recessional, aiding in the decisions of who and how to walk down the aisle.
4. Planner will have 1 phone meeting with the officiant to review the ceremony prior to the rehearsal.
5. Planner will attend the rehearsal to conduct the ceremony practice.
6. Planner will attend the wedding ceremony: onsite 1 hour prior to the ceremony start time through the completion of the ceremony recessional.
Terms and conditions:
1. No purchase is necessary to win.
2. To qualify, the entrants must fill out the form below, follow Aces Event Planning on Instagram, and share 1 of Aces Event Planning's Instagram posts in their Instagram story.
3. The winner will be selected at random. The planner must of the winner's date available. If the selected entrant's wedding date is not available for Aces Event Planning, the price will be unable to be awarded and no other winnings will be granted. A new winner will be selected.
*These services can only apply if a personal family member or friend is serving as the officiant. These services will not apply to a company that is hired to be the officiant. These services cannot be applied to church ceremonies or ceremonies where a religious figure will be conducting the service. If you need further clarification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org*
This is your Contact section paragraph. Encourage your reader to reach out with any questions, comments or to take a different action specific to your site.